Llama's Notes

10 September, 2006

Waynon Notice

Well, well, well, Wayne. Why would Wayne wryly want to wane Wayne’s wisdom by waging war on me? Would Wayne welcome war when Wayne wants my wonderful wordfull work? Why not?

Sadness befell me today after reading Wayne's latest post. If you're too lazy to click on the 'hyperlink' that can be found here, here, here, or here, then I've made some screenshots of Wayne's all-too-fact(and tact)-less blog entry:


Really Wayne? You're so angry? Yeah, the Enterprise Collection may be late, but that's no reason to forget ALL LOGIC all together! Wow, I still can't get over this. I was expecting a 'Thanks Cullen." or even a Clyde, but no, nothing at all. I've got to say I'm a little insulted. Call me full of myself, but I expected a little recognition for my work.

No. No, I can't let Wayne get away with this. I feel so strongly Wanye(I'm talking to you personally now), there is only one thing to do. I'm putting you On Notice. Taking a page from Stephen here, but you've affected me this much, that I'm forced to put you On Notice. Furthermore, I'm demoting you to Lee. You no longer are Wayne in my eyes, only Lee.

Congrats, Lee. You have forced me to start an On Notice board, filled with the things that bring sorrow, fear, mild discomfort and/or intense pain to my life. Enjoy Lee. Though it would be unfair to put you On Notice without a chance to redeem yourself, I'll say this; you have until The Colbert Report ends on Thursday to apologize for your mistake, or risk being Dead to Me. Nobody's there yet, Lee.



That's the On Notice Board for now. I had the ONCs express shipped to me from Bangalore, so be proud you got on so fast Mr. Johnston. Be proud.

1 Comments:

  • At 13:34, Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said…

    Dude, you're plaque which is deicated to my ship is appreciated at the upmost level. When I have some time to update. I will make the correction thusly. In fact I have 33 minutes until class right now so I will do that now.

    By the way, excellent notice board. Except for the fact that I am not on it.

    Emperor-Wayne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home