Llama's Notes

19 July, 2006

Oh God... customers...

Before I start, I'd like to ask: Where the hell are Wayne and Nagykin? It's like they've vanished completely. No updates in two weeks, and not a peep out of Wayne since school ended... Where'd they go?!? We may find out, stay tuned.

Now, onto business. God I hate customers at work. I work at Quiznos, and I could swear that most people that come in barely pass for 'fit for mainstream society'. Customers I particularly hate, are those who ask me where they order. In our store, there is a giant 'ORDER' sign at the 'Make' table. Don't ask it. That's where you order. To make things easier, I created a layout in paint for a visual aid:




Today, I had the most inane bitch in the world come in. She came in the door, and stood in front of the Wrap table, where I was, wrapping sandwiches. She literally asked me for the loctaion of ordering 4 or 5 times. This is how the exchange occured:

Cullen: Hi there Ma'am. If you're getting a sub today, Wes can help you down at the other end.
Woman: Oh, so I order here?
Cullen: No Ma'am, if you tell Wes your order, he'll make it for you.
Woman: So you're Wes?
Cullen: No. Wes is down there. (points to Wes) He can help you when you're ready.
Woman: Oh! This is where the sandwiches come out?
Cullen: Yes it is.
Woman: Ok. (Proceeds to order from me.)
Cullen: Ma'am, I'm going to wrap these subs, then I'll physically move to the make table, and you can tell me your order.
Woman: But I want to order now!
Cullen: Then Wes can take your order at that end.
Woman: Can't I order here?!
Cullen: NOO! NOOOOOOO! (Picks up tongs and puts them through glass behind me.)
Woman: (Shrinks back)
Cullen: I will not sacrifice the Wrap Table. I've made to many sacrifices already. To many retreats. They send me a sandwich, and I wrap it. They send me food for entire worlds, and I wrap them! Not again! The line must be drawn here! This many, no more! And I will MAKE THEM PAY for every sandwich.

Later on, my boss informed me that I broke my little ships...

It's now time for my truthful comparison. Intellectually, I am to Stephen Hawking, as my customers are to George Bush.




And there you have it.

4 Comments:

  • At 21:32, Blogger LeperColony said…

    I love Quiznos. Kinda expensive though.

     
  • At 18:32, Blogger Selena said…

    i am going to have to go into quiznos when you are working and attempt to order the most complicatedly, contradictaryly, unexisting thing EVER!!! ...if i can that is...

     
  • At 19:41, Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said…

    "I've been around Clyde. That is all you need to know."

    Emperor Wayne

     
  • At 23:36, Blogger Chris Nagy said…

    fucking...hilarious...

    You truly belong here among the angry bloggers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home