Llama's Notes

06 July, 2006

Jumping on the Bandwagon

Yes. Yes. I know. Both Nagykin and the Emperor thought this before me, but the point still needs to be repeated because it is so incredibly true! Stephen Colbert is a freakin' genius. Observe:



This man is a comical, maniacal genius. Compared to him, any other comic looks, and sounds, terrible. My truthful comparison will show this. Stephen Colbert is to Jesus, as Leno is to Osama Bin Laden. Jay Leno isn't even that bad a comedian. That's how amazing Colbert is.

1 Comments:

  • At 23:39, Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said…

    Another amuzing analogy. When I get my computer back up and running again I may do something like that aswell. The fan blew on the ME. One Federation blunder after another.

    Emperor Wayne Oot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home